Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sample Of Church Guest Letter

Well yes ... School cartoon caught me!


"Ebbene si, maledetto carter, hai vinto anche stavolta!" So said the opponent ever to Nick Carter on Supergulp. And, borrowing a part of the sentence, I say, "Yes, blessed school comics, you got me this time too." And 'in fact the second time that I appear monthly on the Rabbit publisher. The first was a quote from group linked to the site while cartaigienicaweb this time about my last editorial proposal "Sonny & Sambo." Also a great satisfaction because I had not sent any message to the magazine and so it was a real surprise for me to read the article in the good and attentive Andrew Light. What can I say, thanks to Andrea, a while back that cost Luca Boschi nice words about the project, a school and all the comics amici e potenziali lettori che sono passati sul blog: http://sonny-e-sambo.blogspot.com/ . Per finire devo aggiungere all'articolo del bravissimo Andrea una piccola nota, le nuove coloriste del progetto (che hanno sostituito l'altrettanto bravo Ivan Annibali in corso d'opera) sono Chiara Fabbri Colabich e Cristina Toniolo, due bravissime artiste che hanno giĆ  lavorato con lo studio Tenderini al fumetto Wondercity. Una citazione dovuta e meritata per queste due brave artiste e amiche.


Ora aspettiamo un editore ... avanti gente, avanti ...


Andrea (il farista)

0 comments:

Post a Comment