Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why Use Spiral Mixers

E 'arrived' Sonny & Sambo "! MONO 7




Well yes ... finally arrived! "Sonny & Sambo", my new comic book for children has finally been published by Editions Clair de Lune. I just got the book from the publisher and I confess to have peeled with a certain emotion. He was my little dream to be able to edit a table in France and never, never I thought to publish even a whole roll! What about ... thanks to the guys who have worked comics (Milli Vanni, Pamela Poggiali, Chiara Fabbri Cristina Colabich and Toniolo) believing in me and in history when it was still just an idea ...


now expect an Italian publisher interested to see it even in our comics and libraries. It could be the beginning of a new series ... There are many stories that "Sonny & Sambo" want to tell you.




Andrew (farista)

0 comments:

Post a Comment