Sunday, August 1, 2010

Adobe Chicken Chowder Recipe

" The Train "on Do Re Ciak Gulp


something as unexpected as welcome ... a review (but perhaps more accurate to report) by Vincenzo Mollica on Do Re Ciak Gulp in the episode of July 31. Unfortunately at that time, I was not watching television but, fortunately, many friends and relatives that they were following the appendix of cultural Rai Uno, they called me to warn me. I therefore thank all those who have phoned me and also people who have commented on the news on facebook also because, I am able to see the movie seeking them on the site of Rai (this is the link: http://www .rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-e55503bb-231a-4c1c-8bd3-c90a4da7b0a3.html ). It is a matter of seconds, but for me, very important. I really hope that my book (and my very good and dear friend Andrea Vivaldi) like face and reflect on the importance of memory in our lives. A man without memory is nothing, and August 2 is tomorrow ...

Grazie a tutti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment