Sunday, December 12, 2010

Accelerated Emt Training In , Nj

Rapunzel


Last year, reviewing As if by magic (released in 2007) I wrote that it was the film that marks the return of Disney magic " - to read the full review click HERE .
But it was a movie, in fact, with actors in the flesh, the part was very short cartoon version.

The cartoon that was to mark a new beginning then Disney came out last year, it is de The Princess and the Frog . Personally I was quite disappointed with the vision of a cardboard well done, yes, but without that special magic that once distinguished Disney.

And the new board, Rapunzel , what will?
Now I tell you, I went to see him yesterday ...


Well, I must say with satisfaction that this cartoon managed to make me dream , fun and also moved as a child when I went to see The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladin etc!

The designs are a feast for the eyes and the plot, as fairytale, it's really modern and fun! The scene of the little princess, never left from the tower, that suddenly happens in a tavernaccia frequented by shady characters - for example - made me sganasciare.
But even the characters themselves are delicious: Rapunzel is spontaneous and creative (to pass the time in the tower has learned to paint beautiful murals) and their male counterparts, Flynn Rider , villain is a vain and full of himself, fun!
What I loved most of all, though, is Max : a horse with a lot of character traits "canines."


Dinsey As each carton is no shortage of songs , although to be honest I was hoping that there was ... soon began to warble, in fact, my enthusiasm is a bit 'dropped. But, fortunately, even in this aspect of the makers have been able to modernize the opera Rapunzel. The songs sung are few and mostly well-contextualized in order not to be heavy. Indeed, the song of the above mentioned values \u200b\u200bof the tavern scene sequence and makes it even more comical.

Large cardboard, in short, that I was really satisfied and this lo consiglio a tutti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment