Sunday, January 4, 2009

Will My Heart Enlarge After Creatine

time budgets











A year has passed and the My graphic novel "The Master "has received several support among family and friends (but they are discounted), with colleagues, experts and readers (and even these are far less) and even by those who did not expect. The small, but great article on the book by Conchita De Gregorio "La Repubblica" followed other reviews and their goodness, all positive. Recently and thanks to reports of a friend, I managed to learn that a review had appeared in the August issue of " Charter "which is a very important magazine of its social milestone (if you happen to read it) and, thanks to the kindness of the Office arrears, I'm finally came into possession. What says the review is good for me, but I would say to David in comics in general.

The second (but first you see in the post) review that accompanies this post is however, very recent. It 'just appeared on a magazine called "Press" and is published by the CGIL's Umbria region. The friends of the magazine have decided to dedicate a space to "Master" and I can only thank them.

Happy New Year to all.

Andrew (farista)

0 comments:

Post a Comment