Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Vampire And Werewolf Names

Merry Christmas


Here I am dear friends of The farista. I take this blog to do the best wishes for a Merry Christmas by using a table of "Sonny & Sambo" my comic (my and all other friends and colleagues who work in this adventure editorial) in search of a publisher. I wanted to publish a table specially dedicated to Christmas but was not ready, then "beccatevi" this page and let me know what you think. I hope that Christmas will bring you many gifts, large and serious than those in smaller ones, but for us mere cartoonists, very important as, for example, a new book deal. I, for 2009 have so many projects, most notably the aforementioned "Sonny & Sambo" for which I have written many pages of script, but also a new project with Nicholas Storai, an evergreen with David Pascutto (my partener historical graph) and then ... then we'll see. For the meantime, certainly there is the publication in February of my science fiction story (but not limited to science fiction because I like to always put something more in my stories and who knows me knows this) "Paradise Lost" on behalf of Salvatore Taormina's Cultural Association, better known as the "Chronicle of Mickey Mouse." In short, many things to do, very busy, lots of friends and ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!


Andrew (farista)

0 comments:

Post a Comment