Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blogger And Beautiful Agony

Meeting from July 4 Antani Comics Comics



And although the summer, despite the elections and everything else, we continue to talk (and do) comics. I expect you all Saturday, July 4 to comics Comics Antani of Terni, I'll be there, my friend and colleague Michele Petrucci (author of the beautiful "Metauro") and Finally, to coordinate all the legendary Francis September, a guarantee for those who know the world of comics in Umbria. Francis oversaw the organization of Narnia and the recent Comics Comics Terni, in short, a true example of passion and professionalism. What else can I say, do not yet know the lineup of the event, I do not know how to evolve the meeting but, at fairs and presentations to which I was lucky enough to attend up to now, the thread carrier was pleased to togetherness and the desire to discuss comics. If you happen to go to Terni, pop in the comics ... will be a beautiful afternoon spent with friends.
Andrew (farista)

0 comments:

Post a Comment