Sunday, March 6, 2011

5732z Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter

Sergio Rubini St. Elsewhere - Voices of the Twentieth Century - by Neruda in Sanguineti

Saturday night we went to the theater Manzoni in Milan to see Sergio Rubini, an actor who really like us! The show is called

St. Elsewhere : Rubini speaks of his passion for acting and poetry , a passion inherited from his father railroad.
We learn that the show was initially only rotate around the twentieth century, according to a precise location in time, but then the actor had realized that this was becoming too restrictive.

So history becomes broader. Here we come back to the times of Shakespeare Rubini and provides us with a surprising intensity of judging the most romantic scenes in the history of literature: the murder of Desdemona by Othello , blinded by jealousy. It 'been a really exciting time.

Pushkin
The trail of poetry, and another great "dark", then tells the incredible life and death of the Russian poet Pushkin , which had as Othello African blood (his mother's side).
Pushkin was one of the greatest exponents of Romanticism, Rubin has played this wonderful poem:

remember the magical moment


remember the magic moment: I had appeared in front
You,
How fleeting vision, genius
of limpid beauty.

In my desperate torments
In the din of the Vanities,
Tender heard your voice, I was dreaming the dear
features.

Years passed.
The storm then swept ancient dreams, the tender
forgot your voice, Your sublime
features.

And the days go by in silence in the empty gray
Recluse,
no more faith and inspiration,
No tears, no 'life and love. Back

is awakening to the soul:
And yet you appeared to me you,
How fleeting vision, genius
of limpid beauty. And intoxication

the Heart
And all in me already resurrected -
And faith and inspiration
And life and tears and love.



Pushkin died in the same year of our Leopardi, who led a life much less adventurous, but he has given us works of inestimable value. Rubini read us his moral operetta : Dialogue a reader of almanacs and a temporary .

Then we are greeted by a funny poem De Filippo, played with impeccable accent Neapolitan Vincenzo De Magistrate.

Sanguineti
And then Neruda, Pavese, Prévert, and Sanguineti, poet loved by Rubini. His poems, rich in alliteration and puns , if made to test the players. Yet, you had to hear talent and skill with which Rubini read us this poem:

From The Last Walk - Tribute to Pascoli


you explore, my flesh, my gold, my body, you spy on my naked raw paper,
you sign, you dream, with my serious, severe semi blacks, with my theories,
my emblems that beat you and I'll knock and I say to you, dense and hard, in your bushes,
with my dark, pure milk, cows with my lens, ground, you turn it on,
if I catch you with my Pampani rust, my soot which you aspire, you breath
with your fogs and grains, you stamp with all my ears with my fingers
who love you, you plow with my pencil colors that you, punch you, you love them,
my life, my love bitter miser:
I'm here so, the leg of my bird, what
you enjoy and you shall have the right papilla you taste, the apple that will vibrate
and you shine, you tinkles and titillates, are a steep, a steep, a lonely branch, which I
ti pungo, mio fungo, io che ti bramo: sono pallida pelle che si spella, mia bella, io,  
passero e pettirosso del tuo fosso: io la piuma, io l’osso, che ti scrivo: io, che ti vivo



Quello che mi ha sorpresa è proprio la bravura con cui Rubini ha interpretato le poesie , cosa molto difficile da rendere. La recitazione non è mai stata carica ed esagerata, ma anzi proprio la semplicità e la perfetta dizione (sia in italiano che nei vari dialetti) hanno dato vita alle poesie in modo impeccabile e coinvolgente. 
La sua passione e l' ironia , poi, hanno reso lo spettacolo così godibile che non mi sembrava vero che fosse già passata un'ora e mezza, arrivati alla fine! Inoltre mi ha fatto scoprire e riscoprire poesie e brani straordinari. 
10 e lode a questo attore e questo spettacolo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment