Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cheapest Chairs In Vancouver

Incipit for the writing workshop: Italo Calvino

Italo Calvino!!
Vi ricordate del creative writing workshop on childhood , which I attended myself with other bloggers, including readers of Coloring your life?

Eyes of Night, who gave life to the lab, decided to join hands and continue the conversation.
What is the most exciting way to improve our writing? Analyze the songs of the great literature, to learn from and learn many secrets about style and content of a text!

E 'was kind enough to involve me.
so I wrote an article about this opening words of Calvin :

is not true that I do not remember anything, the memories are still there, hidden in the gray ball of the brain, in the damp bed of sand that settles to the bottom of the stream of thoughts: if it is true that every grain of sand this time of life keeps a mental set in so that it can not be more clear, but buried by billions and billions of other grains.

There have been intrigued by these words?
Well, then I would love to receive your opinion on .
To do this, you can read and comment on the blog of Eyes of Night, HERE!

Through Eyes of Night for inspiring me to write un articolo sull'autore che amo di piĆ¹!

0 comments:

Post a Comment