Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shag Band Meanings Wikipedia

This post is dedicated to my love ...

Amore,
senza formaliĆ , "buon giorno" o altri tipi di "apertura" che uso nei miei post normali, questo I dedicate to you.
But I do not like, telling you how much you "love" that you were my first girlfriend and I want to spend my life with you.

no, this time I want to dedicate this message Regar space, releasing a couple of your beautiful drawings, so that all readers can see them ... you are fantastic small, never change! : -*: -*: -*

t amoooooooooooo,
yours
Luca



As always click on image to view full size.

ps I hope the readers more "intransigent" forgive a post so extraordinary and sickly sweet, but I wanted to do so, and now that I had a moment to organize and mark the photos, I do not miss the opportunity.

nice day,
Luca Zecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment