Sunday, February 13, 2011

Accelerated Emt Training Ny

amooooooooo you my love! What is the difference between a

Good SanValentino puppy love you so much !!!!!!! You're the one for me !!!!!!


TI AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Good SanValentino in all, I leave you with these beautiful words also called "Hymn to Love", taken from First Corinthians, chapter 13, verses 1 to 7, written by St. Paul :

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and I have all faith so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, I would benefit all. Love is patient, is kind, love does not envy, love does not boast, it is not inflated, non si comporta in modo sconveniente, non cerca il proprio interesse, non s'inasprisce, non addebita il male, non gode dell'ingiustizia, ma gioisce con la verità; soffre ogni cosa, crede ogni cosa, spera ogni cosa, sopporta ogni cosa. "

A presto,
Luca Zecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment