Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dragon Age Origins Backup

Beware of sites and pages that make you click on facebook I like it!

Hello,

on facebook and any other site in general there is no unlockable content by clicking on the button "I like it."

To be clear, there you see a "video" have to click on the "I like it." That is an ingenious system which now works very well, that incorrect bloggers and web masters use to earn sull'ingenuità users who are attracted by mega headlines.
There are no videos of phantom crash or derailment of a roller coaster or images of Giorgia Palmas without panties.
Every time a website or a facebook page invites you to click on "I like" to see something, you do not do it for two reasons:
1 will avoid a disappointment, because if you do, do not you would see anything anyway;

2_ do not allow others to gain on you;
3_ this for only the most naive: at least not so you have to go to google search for "I pressed on me like but nothing happened "or others" I pressed on me like I do not see anything. "

Good evening,

Luca Zecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment